Banff Centre Mountain Film Festival
The Banff Mountain Film Festival is a celebration of the grandeur and majesty of mountains and the people who explore them. Each year, the festival brings together the world’s best outdoor films showcasing awe-inspiring footage captured in exotic locations around the globe.
From breathtaking landscapes to extreme sports and mountain culture, the festival offers a wide variety of film and subjects sure to amaze and inspire audiences. Whether you’re a seasoned mountaineer or simply an armchair adventurer, you’ll be captivated by the stunning visuals and heart-pumping action on display.
Free parking is available after 6PM at the Northwest Parking Terrace located at 1455 E 100 S and the Rice Eccles Stadium lot located at 451 S 1400 E.
Feb 21 @ 7:00 pm
Feb 22 @ 7:00 pm
Feb 23 @ 7:00 pm
VIEW THE LIST OF FILMS FOR EACH NIGHT AT THIS LINK
Price Level 1 $24
Price Level 2 $18
Price Level 3 $12
Price Level 4 $10
$5 Arts Pass, must be purchased in person with valid U ID
Film Line Up:
How Did We Get Here?
School of Fish
JoJo – A Toad Musical
Leaving A Tread
Well Worn Life with Dani Reyes-Acosta
Pioneers: Tandem XC Skiing
Reel Rock: DNA
To Be Frank
The Ascension Series: Morag Skelton
Leo & Chester
Georgia Astle: Flip The Switch
The Blackcountry Journal
Two Point Four
- For ADA or ASL services call (801) 581-7100 or email email@example.com.
- If you need to access your account to print a receipt or access your print-at-home tickets, visit this link to login to your account.
- All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age.
- Late-comers will be seated in accordance with the seating guidelines of the individual production.
- No refunds. No exchanges.
- Tickets purchased via a third party will not be considered valid.
- The ticket office is open Monday-Friday 10AM – 6PM, with extended hours on performance days.
- Click here to read more information about the venue’s accessibility accommodations, COVID regulations, and event policies and procedures.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to adhere to all policies and procedures of Kingsbury Hall and/or UtahPresents.