- If you need to access your account to print a receipt or access your print-at-home tickets, visit this link to login to your account.
- Please note that online tickets sales will end 1 hour prior to an event. This does not mean an event is sold out. Please call the ticket office at 801-581-7100 or come to the performance venue to purchase tickets.
- The Performing Arts Ticket Office is located at Kingsbury Hall on the lower plaza, east of the main staircase. For ticket information, call 801-581-7100. The ticket office is open Monday-Friday 10AM – 6PM, with extended hours on performance days.
- Unless otherwise noted, children under six are not admitted to performances. All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age. Lap sitting is not allowed.
- Please silence mobile phone, watches and any other noise-making devices.
- Late-comers will be seated in accordance with the seating guidelines of the individual production.
- No refunds.
- In some instances, refunds may be approved for specific reasons or for specific events. In the event a refund is approved for your show, the commission (handling/facility) fees will not be refunded.
- No exchanges.
- Tickets purchased via a third party will not be considered valid.
Patron information specific to Kingsbury Hall:
- In the event of an emergency, please walk to the nearest exit and follow instructions given by theatre personnel and ushers. Auditorium exits are clearly marked with lighted exit signs above each door. Move away from the building to a safe place.
- Restrooms are available in the lower and upper lobby. An all-gender restroom is available in the upper lobby and wheelchair accessible restrooms are in both upper and lower lobby.
- Refreshments may be available in the lower lobby.
- Drinking fountains are available in the upper and lower lobbies.
- Coat check service is available in the lobby on the west side.
- Free assistive-hearing devices are available from the coat check room in the main lobby on the west side.
- Cameras and recording devices are strictly forbidden unless permission for their use authorized in writing by theatre management.
- Lost and found is located in the ticket office or by asking the house manager. Please leave your name, phone number and description of the lost item with the ticket office (801-581-7100) or house manager.
- Disabled parking is located on the east side of Kingsbury Hall via Presidents Circle.
- The patron elevator is located on the west side of all three lobbies.
Kingsbury Hall has all-gender and wheelchair accessible restrooms.
All events at Kingsbury Hall are accessible to those using mobility devices. Front entrance doors have power-operated doors with push plates. An elevator is available on the west side of the lobby. Once inside, show your tickets to an usher who will direct you to your seat.
UtahPresents will provide ASL interpretation when requested. Contact us at 801-581-7100 or email@example.com to request.
Free assistive-listening devices are available from the coat check room on the west side of the main lobby.
Do you know ways we can make our events more accessible? Are there accommodations you need to attend that we are not providing? We’d love to hear from you and will do our best to accommodate you. For access requests or questions please contact us at 801-581-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the safety of our audiences, artists, and staff, our venues remain a mask-friendly environment and we encourage all who wish to wear masks to continue to do so at our events.
We ask that patrons please not attend any show if they have been exposed to COVID-19 or are feeling unwell. We will refund ticket costs and applicable fees for any patrons who have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, if the patron notifies the ticket office prior to showtime.
The University of Utah is monitoring the current public health situation and may adapt these policies at any time.